Are you curious about how much your home would sell for in today’s market? Please complete the form on this page and I would be happy to provide you with a free home valuation.
I recognize that your home is one of the most important assets in your life, and I assure you that I will treat its sale with the utmost professionalism and care. I understand how much is at stake for you and your family. That’s why my goal is to help you sell your home for the best price, as fast as possible, and with the least interruption in your life.
I know how complicated and confusing the process can be. And I know that certain aspects of this marketplace seem outside your control. But the one thing that you have complete control over is which real estate agent you select. If you choose me, you’ll have an agent commiteed to integrity, honesty, and your complete satisfaction.
Here is a summary of the services that I provide to make your selling experience friendly, efficient, and successful:
- Help price your home so that it is most likely to sell, based on the current market conditions, recent home sales in your area, and any improvements you have made
- Assist with preparing your home for sale, which might include:
- Junk removal or temporary storage
- Cleaning services
- Obtaining a home warranty
- Create a complete and engaging listing for the MLS and brochures, including a photo album or virtual tour of your home
- Market your home on the internet and through an extensive network of other Realtors®
- Hold open houses to attract buyers
- Present all offers and help analyze each offer to determine your net and the impact of any contingencies
- Negotiate on your behalf to ensure that the final ratified contract is in your best interest
- Help you obtain needed condo or HOA documentation
- Coordinate with the buyer’s lender and the settlement attorney to make sure that any contingencies are removed from the contract in a timely manner
- Arrange various inspections with the buyer’s agent so that they are done at a time that is convenient for you
- Keep an accurate calendar of deadline dates after the contract is ratified to help you navigate through the process efficiently
- Help you obtain any repair services resulting from items on the home inspection
- Provide information about when to transfer utility services and homeowner’s insurance
- Help you find moving companies and obtain estimates
- Make sure everything is prepared for settlement so there are no surprises
- Accompany you to the closing
- Help you find a new home if you are staying in Northern Virginia or DC